Valentine Heart Shaped Scones
- Cooking Time: 10-13
- Servings: 10-12 Scones
- Preparation Time: 10
- For Scone:
- o Full box Vanilla Scone Mix
- o 1 egg
- o 1/2 cup milk
- o 1/3 cup melted butter
- For Topping:
- o Store bought vanilla frosting
- o 1/2 cup heart shaped candies
- o 1/2 cup red sprinkles
- o 1 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine egg, milk, and butter. Add mix. Stir until moistened (dough will be sticky).
- Place dough on floured board. Pat or roll into 8-inch circle. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out scones.
- Optional: glaze tops with egg wash. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes.
- For Topping
- Combine red food coloring (optional) and vanilla frosting. Spread frosting over scones. Place heart shaped sprinkles over the top. Decorate with red sprinkles.