Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'more Bars
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz)
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs.
- Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.)
- Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
- How-To: To reheat, place individual bars on a microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until warm.