Wheat Dinner Rolls (Bread Machine)
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- 3/4 cup water (80F/27C)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order into bread machine.
- Dough cycle.
- When complete, place dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 12 pieces and shape.
- Place on greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Bake at 350F/177C for 25-30 minutes, or until done.