White Bean And Red Onion Salad
- 2 cans (16 oz each)white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 1 small red onion, peeled cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t freshly ground pepper
- Drain the beans in a sieve and rinse thouroughly under cold running water.
- Combine with the onion in a large bowl.
- Stir the remaining ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
- Add to the beans and toss until coated.
- Let stand or chill briefly and toss again before serving.