White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 (8 ounce) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 8 inch springform pan.
- 2. In a microwave-proof bowl, heat jam 30 seconds on high. Stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds if not completely melted.
- 3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 4. In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth. OR Microwave chips and half-and-half in a microwave-proof bowl on HIGH for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- 5. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth, at least 5 minutes.
- 6. Add one egg, beat until egg is completely incorporated. Scrape the bowl. Add second egg and repeat. Add third egg and repeat.
- 7. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter.
- 8. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- 9. Wrap bottom of spring form pan in foil, making sure the foil comes up at least 1 inch on sides. Place in a 9x13 baking pan and pour enough boiling water into the rectangular pan to come up 1/2 inch on the spring form pan.
- 10. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan.