White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 4 eggs
- 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberries
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Beat 1/4 cup of the sugar, the butter and 1/2 tsp. of the vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, mixing on low speed until well blended after each addition.
- Press firmly onto bottom of pan; prick with fork. Bake 25 min. or until edge is lightly browned.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with the raspberries just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total Time: 6 hr 5 min
- Makes: 16 servings