Wild Rice and Turkey Casserole
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (6 ounces) seasoned long grain and wild rice
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix all ingredients, including seasoning packet from rice mix, in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 2. Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until rice is tender. Uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.