Will's scrumptious scrambled eggs
- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
- Pat of butter
- 2 eggs
- Tablespoon green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a cold nonstick pan, melt butter over low heat
- Crack eggs into the pan
- Break the yolks and stir with small nonstick spatula
- Add onions, salt and pepper. Raise heat to medium
- Stir constantly, scrape sides to middle, make sure your not sticking on the bottom
- Keep the eggs moving until the liquid is gone. As soon as the eggs are solid, remove from heat and hot pan.
- This keeps the eggs moist.
- Will likes his on a tortilla with shredded cheese and sriracha. Mmm spicy!