- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package of small chicken drumsticks, 1 package of chicken wingettes, 2 cups soy sauce, 1 cup vegetable oil, 1 cup white cooking wine, 4 Tbsp brown sugar, 1 tsp dried onion, 1 tsp ginger
- Combine all ingredients (excluding chicken) in a large bowl.
- Place chicken in a marinating dish or doubled up storage bags.
- Add marinade.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours (overnight provides best taste).
- Line a large baking dish with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place in baking dish. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Bake at 350F for one hour.