- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 2 liters sparkling apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- 6 gummi snakes candy
- To make the frozen hand: Wash and rinse the outside of a latex dish-washing glove. Turn glove inside out and set aside. In a 4 cup measuring cup, combine the thawed raspberries and cranberry juice.
- Pour 2 cups of the raspberry mixture into a small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over and let stand 2 minutes. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Mix back into the reserved raspberry mixture in the measuring cup.
- Pour raspberry mixture into the inverted glove. Gather up the top of the glove and tie securely with kitchen twine. Freeze until solid, or several days if possible.
- To serve: Carefully cut latex glove away from frozen hand. Place frozen hand, palm side up, leaning against side of a large punch bowl. Pour in ginger ale and sparkling cider. Garnish with gummy snakes.