Wrapped whole wheat pasta with veggies
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20 min
- 250 g whole wheat pennette
- 200 g broccoli
- 100 g cauliflower
- 1 leek
- 1 small head of red radicchio
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 TBspoon soya sauce
- 2 TBspoons EVOO
- dill (I substituted it with basil leaves)
- 1 mozzarella (125 g)
- Clean and wash the broccoli and the cauliflower , and divide into florets.
- Wash and cut the red radicchio into stripes.
- Clean and slice the white part of the leek .
- Sauté the leek and the radicchio in a skillet with extra virgin olive oil and the clove of garlic for 2 minutes on high heat. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, salt it and add the broccoli and the cauliflower florets.
- After 5 minutes add the pasta, as well, and cook until the pasta is very al dente (at least 2 minutes less then the indicated cooking time.)
- Drain the pasta and the vegetables and put them into a large bowl.
- Season with the soya sauce, add the sautéed leek and radicchio and the chopped dill (I put basil).
- Mix everything together and divide between 4 sheets of baking paper. Add the chopped mozzarella and sprinkle with some grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Close the packages and tie them (you can use some cooking twine).
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Serve and open the packages directly on plates.