Yummy Crab and Shrimp Cakes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 stick butter room temperature
- 1 - 5 ounce jar Old English cheese spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon season salt (optional)
- 2 - 6 ounce cans lump crab meat drained and chopped
- 1 - 4 ounce can shrimp rinsed and chopped
- 6 English muffins split (wheat is best, regular ones get soggy)
- Mix butter, cheese, mayo, garlic powder and salt together.
- Add crab and shrimp.
- Spread onto muffins (I use quite a bit).
- Freeze on cookie sheet. When frozen put in zip-lock baggies.
- Bake frozen in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Broil on low for 3 to 5 minutes until browned on top.
- Cut into fourths, serve with cocktail or tarter sauce.