Yummy Mini Cheesecakes
- Graham Cracker Squares, Shortbread Cookies, Grasshopper cookies, etc. (Depending on type of cheesecakes)
- 2 Pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 325'.
- Line muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Place graham cracker squares in each liner.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the rest of ingredients, blending well. Divide among muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until puffed.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- ALTERNATE VERSIONS:
- CAPPUCINO CHEESECAKES: Stir 1 tsp. coffee powder into sour cream. Top with whipped topping and cinnamon.
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE CHEESECAKES: (AS PICTURED)Use 12 shortbread cookies instead of graham crackers. Top with whipped topping and strawberries.
- CANDY LOVERS CHEESECAKES: Crush 12 wafer cookies- Divide among liners- Stir 2 Tbsp. mini m & ms into batter. Top each cupcake with hot fudge sauce. Divide chopped candy and top cheesecakes with them.
- HOT FUDGE OREO CHEESECAKES: Use 12 oreo cookies instead of graham cracker squares. Top each baked cheesecake with hot fudge. Top with whipped topping and oreos.
- GRASSHOPPER CHEESECAKES: (AS PICTURED) Use grasshopper cookies instead of graham cracker squares. Top with hot fudge and Chopped Andes Mints.