Yummy Mummy Dogs
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- bun length hot dogs
- For each Mummy Dog, cut one dinner roll in half. Roll each half into a 22-24-inch rope.
- Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up 4 1/2 inches. Cut a 1 1/2 inch piece off of the second rope and set aside.
- Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up 4 1/2 inches going the opposite way. Wrap the 1 1/2 inch piece around the top of the hot dog.
- Place Mummy Dogs on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.