- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 18oz Package Oreo Cookies
- 1 8oz Brick Cream Cheese
- 1 12oz Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Crush Oreos.
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Melt white chocolate (while you are melting refrigerate or freeze the balls).
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Place balls back into the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
My brother made had oreo balls for a party and then he made them for the family. I then took the recipe and made them for friends. You'll love these oreo balls - sweet, delicious and super tasty! If you make these oreo balls, let me know. Leave a comment below and tell me how your oreo balls went!