Zesty Lf Bean Tostadas
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 15oz can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 C chuncky tomato salsa
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1 t. ground red pepper
- shredded lettuce, LF or FF cheese and sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortillas on cookie sheet and spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Bake until crisp.
- Saute beans with red pepper and cumin in oil over medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add salsa and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve beans over the tortillas, with your choice of fixins. (Lettuce, sour cream, cheese, salsa).
- 4 servings