- Cooking Time: 55-60
- 250g Zucchini, grated
- 125g Dates, chopped
- 60g Raisins
- 4 Tsp Honey
- 125g Margarine
- 125g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 250g Plain Flour or Wholemeal Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix the Zucchini, Dates, Raisins and honey into one bowl.
- In second bowl - Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Then add the egg and 2 Tsp water.
- Fold in the flour and Baking Powder.
- Then add the Zucchini mixture.
- Cook at 170 degrees C (about 340 degrees F).
So you wanna sneak a bit of veg in where they can't find it ... this is the way to go... most kids won't touch a zucchini/courgette if you deep fried it and covered it in chocolate... but this way you can sneak it in and they won't have a clue... I make this recipe up into muffin shapes and the boys eat them like they haven't been fed in a year....