- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 1 loaf + 6 muffins
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ egg replacer (3 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 3 Tbsp water)
- ¾ cup sweetener (e.g. sugar, maple syrup, agave nectar,…)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 ½ tsp vinegar (apple cider or white vinegar)
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cup zucchini, steamed and grated (you can forgo the steaming if you want)
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup dried fruits and/or chopped dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven @ 350 degrees.
- Oil a 9×4 inch loaf pan as well as a 6-cup muffin tin OR oil a mini loaf pan. Line with parchment paper if you want (optional).
- In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add and mix in egg replacer, sweetener, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Add in zucchini, walnuts and dried fruits and/or chocolate until just mixed (don't over mix).
- If too dry, add up to ¼ cup of water to the mixture.
- Pour mixture into lightly oiled loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (test with knife for doneness…it should be firm enough but not too much). You can take out the muffins after 20-25 minutes.