Zucchini Corn Bread
- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 1/2 cups freshly ground spelt flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic corn meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1. In a large bowl combine the spelt, corn meal, baking powder, and salt.
- 2.In a smaller bowl mix together the honey, eggs, coconut oil, milk, and zucchini.
- 3.Add the zucchini and wet mixture to the flour ingredients and mix well but do not over mix.
- 4.Pour the batter into an oiled 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- 5. Like in the old days when my grandmother cooked it, you can place the pieces on a skillet and golden the top and bottom with butter.