- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, trimmed and thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 cups loosely packed frisee (French curly endive), trimmed and torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, torn in 1/2 lengthwise if large
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- Whisk together zest, juice, mustard, honey, anchovy paste, sherry vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Add zucchini, frisee, herbs, olives, and onion and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately