Zucchini Spaghetti Bake
- 1 Lb. Penne Noodles (I use Barilla)
- 1 Lb. Hamburger Meat
- 2 Medium Zucchinis Sliced and then Quartered
- 1 Jar of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley (optional)
- 1 8 Ounce Package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for Topping (or cheese of your liking)
- Brown Hamburger, Onion, Zucchini, Garlic and Parsley together in large skillet.
- Add any additional seasonings to your liking. When done add Spaghetti Sauce.
- Meanwhile, boil Penne in large pot until al-dente.
- Pour your cooked pasta into a 3 quart rectangular pan (I use Pyrex 3 qt.) and then layer on top of that the Spaghetti mixture.
- Top with cheese and bake at 357 until cheese is melted!