Zucchini and Olive Pizza
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 # pizza dough
- 1 T. garlic infused olive oil
- 2 medium sized zucchini, sliced into 1/8 inch slices
- 2 T. chopped fresh oregano leaves, divided
- 2 c. shredded mozarella
- 1 1/2 c. grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano
- 1/2 c. pitted sliced black olives
- Place oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat oven to 450.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a 12 inch circle. With a pastry brush, brush 1 T. of the oil over the dough. Using the tines of a fork, prick the dough all over.
- Arrange the zucchini slices in a single layer on top of the dough. Drizzle the zucchini with the rest of the oil.
- Bake the pizza for 18 - 20 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown. Remove the pizza from the oven, sprinkle with 1 T. of oregano, the cheeses and the olives.
- Bake 5 - 7 minutes until the cheeses are melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the remaining oregano, cut into wedges and serve.