flying egg muffin
- Cooking Time: 10-10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- -about 2 tablespoons butter
- -about 3 eggs per muffin
- -seasoning (salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, and basil)
- -English muffin or Bagel(I prefer bagel)
- -lunch meat cut in pieces
- -shredded cheese
- -Anything else such as onions, tomatoes, peppers, etc.
- -Heat frying pan and add butter
- -In a small cereal bowl, add eggs and beat with a fork. Add seasoning and beat again.
- -Meanwhile, your butter should be melted. If it is, then add your egg/seasoning batter at medium heat.
- -While your eggs are cooking, chop up your ingredients.
- -Using a spatula, lift up a corner of the egg and let the uncooked part run underneath.
- -Once the egg isn't so watery on the top, flip it over. Cook for a couple of minutes more.
- -Add your cheese and other ingredients to one half of your egg.
- -Flip the other side over, like an omelet and serve on an English muffin or a bagel
- -Eat it!