joey's easy bean dip
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can your choice refried beans
- 1 t chili powder
- 1t garlic tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mexican cheese
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- chips of your choice - I like Fritos Scoops
- Mix beans, chili powder, tabasco sauce and cream cheese.
- Heat in sauce pan over low heat until fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and add shredded cheese.
- Pour into bowl, and top with sour cream.
- Dip in and enjoy!