pepperoni, sausage, and beef pizza
- 2 cups of bisquick mix
- 2 tbls vegetable oil
- 1/2-2/3 cup water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb mild or hot [depends on personal taste] sausage
- italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 1 24 oz can or jar spaghetti sauce
- black olives sliced
- sliced mushrooms
- onions [optional]
- peppers [optional]
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese.
- sliced pepperoni
- mix crust ingredients well and roll into large enough shape to cover pizza pan. I use an 18 inch pan. precook about 5-10 mins.
- Brown all topping ingredients together andset aside.
- spread sauce evenly over slightly browned crust.
- add meat mixture then the rest of the toppings sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and bake at 359 degrees for about 20 mins