tuna and lemon wrap recipe
- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦425g can of tuna in springwater, well drained
- ◦2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- ◦½ a finely chopped red onion
- ◦½ a finely zested lemon
- ◦1 tbsp lemon juice
- ◦200g baby spinach leaves
- ◦1 grated large carrot
- ◦2 sliced tomatoes
- ◦8 Mountain Bread wraps
- 1.Combine tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, lemon juice and zest in a bowl.
- 2.Mix together well.
- 3.Put a handful of spinach leaves, some carrot and several slices of tomato in the centre of each wrap.
- 4.Place an eighth of tuna mix on top. Fold in edges and place on plate.
- 5.Repeat for each wrap.