"Better Than Sex" Cupcakes
- Yellow cake (from scratch or from a box... whatever)
- Crushed pineapple in natural juice
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Whipped cream (1 cup heavy cream makes enough for 24 cupcakes)
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- Chopped walnuts
- Bake the cupcakes and make the pudding according to their recipes.
- Cut a cone out of the top of each cupcake, then slice off the pointed tip of the cone.
- Fill each cupcake with 1-2 teaspoons of crushed pineapple. Make sure to include the pineapple juice to keep the cake nice and moist. Don't use TOO MUCH juice or it will make the cupcake soggy.
- Put the top back on the cupcakes, and put 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla pudding on each. Spread it around to "seal" the top of the cupcake over the pineapple.
- Spoon or pipe 1-2 tablespoons of whipped cream on top of the pudding.
- Top with coconut and chopped walnuts.
- These must be kept refrigerated, & they taste best when they're cold.