- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 stick sweet butter
- 2/3 c. flour
- 1/4 tea baking powder
- lg. pinch of salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 c. + 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 and a 1/2 teasp. pure vanilla
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/3 c. walnuts or pecans
- Line or butter 12 muffin tins, preheat oven to 325
- melt chocolate and butter together and allow to cool slightly.
- whisk tog. flour, b. powder and salt
- beat eggs on high till frothy, slowly add sugar, when thick add the chocolate mixture and then the vanilla on med. speed.
- alternate beating in the flour and the egg mixtures, beginning and ending with the flour, add nuts.
- pour into tins
- bake until shiny and crackled on top but still very soft in the middle.