"COMPANY'S COMING" EASY TORTILLA ROLLUPS
- Ranch-flavored spread:
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 packet Hidden Vallen Ranch dip mix (I buy the 2 packets combo and use 1 packet for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pack large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- Craisins (or dried sweetened cranberries)
- 1 pack thin slices ham or salami or bologna
- In medium bowl, beat until smooth the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch mix and honey.
- In each tortilla: spread about 3 tablespoons ranch mixture, sprinkle some craisins and top with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least an hour.
- Before serving, cut each wrap into 8 or 10 slices if desired for pinwheel effect.