"Warm" Molten Chocolate Surprise
- Servings: 12
- 4 squares Baker SemiSweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 12 Chips Ahoy! Real Chocloate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 425deg.F
- Microwave chocolate and butter in lg. microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Beat whole eggs, egg yolks, sugar, and flour with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture, beating constantly until well blended.
- Line 12 med. muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place 1 cookie, upside down, on bottom of each cup; cover evenly with batter.
- Bake 8 min. or until cakes are firm around edges but still soft in centers. Let stand 1 min.
- Carefully remove cakes from muffin pan. Invert onto dessert dishes; remove paper liners.
- Serve with whipped topping.