"Whatever Floats Your Boat" Fudge Brownies
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 cup butter, melted
- * 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- * 2 cup sugar
- * 4 eggs
- * 1 tbl vanilla
- * 1 cup flour
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT:
- * 2 (or more!) cups chocolate chips (semisweet, white, butterscotch, peanut butter, mint, etc.) and/or raisins, chopped maraschino cherries, chopped nuts, M&M's or Reese's pieces, miniature marshmallows, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13 x 9 pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper: TURN pan upside down and press a sheet of parchment paper over the inverted pan. FLIP the pan over and drop molded sheet of parchment paper inside pan, pressing folds into corners to fit inside pan.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not over-mix!).
- Fold in "WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT"!
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER-BAKE - your brownies will come out dry. Adjust time/temp accordingly for your oven. If you do the knife/toothpick test, it should come out with moist crumbs, not clean.
- WHEN cooled completely, lift out of pan by edges of parchment paper; place on a cutting board. Fold back edges of parchment paper; cut into squares.
- You can 1/2 this recipe and make it in an 8 inch square pan - bake for about 25 minutes.
These are absolutely the chewiest, moistest, fudgiest brownies ever! I have tried adding so many different things to the batter, and they ALWAYS comes out great. They are also great without any add-ins! BUT by varying the add-ins, you can make different brownies every week (or day!!) SUPER EASY PREP! So, add "whatever floats your boat" and you will not believe how yummy they come out.