"It's got a kick" Espresso Brownies
Why I Love This Recipe
I had a friend coming for dinner who loves coffee, so I tried a twist to my usual duncan hines brownies.
Ingredients You'll Need
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup oil
2 teaspoons espresso powder
1 brownie mix
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon butter/margarine
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons espresso powder in 2 tablespoons boiling water
* mix the water, oil and eggs.
* add the espresso powder and brownie mix
* after that is mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
* bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
* cool completely.
* mix glaze and put atop of brownies and refrigerate.