3 Ingredient Scone Recipe
Use our BakeBot Ai Chat for instant answers.
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe was mums easy go to dessert, best served with jam and cream, or just eaten hot fro the oven!
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups self raising flour +2 tablespoons
2/3 cup cream
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (394 F)
2. Put the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre
3. Put the cream and lemonade in a bowl together and gently mix
4. Pour the cream and lemonade mix, into the flour well
5. With the back of a knife start gently combining the 3 ingredients
6. As it comes together, turn onto a floured bench or board and slowly work the mix into a board. Be careful not to over work the mix
7. Gently press down the mix to the height you would like. Then flour your scone cutter and cut out the rounds
8. Place these on a lined baking tray that is dusted with flour
9. Bake for approximately 13 minutes, this may vary depending on the size of your scone