5 Cheese Spinach Quiche
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup yellow onion, sliced
10 oz. chopped frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
3/4 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
2 slices fat-free American cheese, torn
1/4 cup fat-free blue cheese dressing
3 large eggs, slightly beaten (I used the Egg Beaters equivalent)
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese
*I also added red peppers to my version
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 9" pie pan with spray.
2. Coat large skillet with spray over med-high heat. Add onion and saute until soft and golden, 5 minutes.
3. Transfer onioins to large bowl and add spinach, ricotta, cheddar, American, blue cheese, eggs, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended.
4. Spoon mixture into pan and smooth top with back of spoon. Spring with parm. cheese.
5. Bake until knife insterted near center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 6 pieces.
Serves 6. Each original serving is 3 points.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11875 Downloads