Aam panna/Raw Mango shots
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Raw mango – 2 medium size
Fresh mint leaves – handful
Black salt -1tsp
Sugar – ½ cup
Cumin powder – 1 tsp roasted
• Peel the raw mangoes and separate out the seed.
• Put raw mangoes in pressure cooker. Add 4 glasses of water and let them boil on medium flame.
• Take the pressure cook off after 3-4 whistles.
• Put all ingredients in blender jar and churn.
• aam panna concentrate is ready.
• Fill it in a bottle and keep in refrigerator to chill.
• Serve in glasses with iced water (adjust the thickness accordingly)and enjoy this delectable summer drink.