Abby's Famous Chocolate Cookies
"These are the teachers' favorite cookies."Serves 24 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 9 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Looking for a simple and delicious cookie recipe. Then you must try these. These are the best chocolate cookies ever!
Submitted by: "Abigail Motyl"
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/4 cups butter
2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Cream softened butter and sugar; blend in eggs and vanilla.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and gradually add to the mixer.
3. Drop by spoonful (I use a small cookie scoop) into a small bowl of sugar and roll to coat.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
5. Let stand on baking sheet for 1-2 minutes until no longer puffy.
6. Remove to cooling rack.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads