Amber's Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 c brown sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter
1/2 c granulated sugar
1/2 Tbsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups oatmeal
12 oz. milk chocolate chips
1 White chocolate Symphony bar, Shaved
1. Shave butter with mixer, mash in both sugars add eggs and vanilla and beat with mixer for 10 seconds.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together and combine with previous mixture using wooden spoon.
3. Add chocolate chips and Symphony bar.
4. Form balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.