"Dessert, Apple Crisp"Serves 4 crisps | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This dessert is a simple, easy, and delicious recipe for the fall.
Ingredients You'll Need
4 tart apples (sliced and peeled)
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup oats
1/3 cup margarine, softened
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and slice the apples.
3. Arrange apples in a greased 8x8x2 square pan.
4. Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl and sprinkle over the apples.
5. Bake until the topping is golden brown and apples are tender.
6. Serve warm.
Pairs Well With
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads