Apple Crunch Cobbler
Why I Love This Recipe
A deliciously crispy, sweet treat to top off an evening with friends.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 box yellow cake mix
3 fruit (apple, cherries, or peach) pie filling cans
Several sticks of butter
*Ice Cream (optional)
1. Butter 9x13 dish and spread canned fruit in bottom.
2. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over fruit.
3. Slice pats of butter on fruit and cover with powdered cake mix.
4. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
5. Sprinkle on chopped walnuts halfway through baking.
*Serve with ice cream if desired.