Apple Quick Cake
Why I Love This Recipe
Layer your apple slices (or other fruit) at the bottom of a pan that has been coated with non-stick spray.
Sprinkle on boxed cake mix.
Pour melted butter over the fruit and dry cake mix.
Bake at 180/350* for approximately 35-45 minutes -- it's done when it is nice and bubbly.
Ingredients You'll Need
About 5 to 7 granny smith apples (or whatever you prefer), peeled, cored & thinly sliced
1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 stick real butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut apple slices crosswise in half.
3. Place in pan; sprinkle with dry cake mix.
4. In small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over cake mix.
5. Drizzle with butter.
6. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
7. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired!