Asian Beef Stew
"Soup, Asian Beef Stew"Serves 6 servings | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 5 hours and 30 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is a very good option for a main dish that includes a lot of cultural flavors.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/2 pounds round steak, thinly sliced
2 medium yellow onions, cut into 1/4-inch slices
2 stalks celery, sliced
2 carrots, sliced or 1 cup baby carrots
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup orange juice
1 cup beef broth
1/3 cup hoisin sauce
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 to 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
hot cooked rice (optional)
chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
1. Place beef, onions, celery, carrots, and mushrooms in a Crock-Pot slow cooker.
2. Combine orange juice, broth, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and five-spice powder in a small bowl; pour into Crock-pot slow cooker.
3. Cover; cook on HIGH for 5 hours.
4. Stir in peas. Cover; cook on LOW 20 minutes until peas are tender.
5. Serve with rice, if desired. Garnish with cilantro.
Pairs Well With
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads