Asian Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 lb. ground chicken
• 1 block whole milk mozzarella cheese
• garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley
• butter lettuce leaves
• 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
• shredded purple cabbage
• 1 ripe mango
• green onion
• 2 tsp. sesame seeds
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 2 tbsp. honey
• 2 tsp. sesame oil
• 2 cloves minced garlic
1. Mix ground chicken with seasonings (garlic, salt, pepper, oregano,
parsley) and separate into small meatballs.
2. Cut mozzarella block into small chunks (size of tbsp). Place cheese
in middle of meatball and press, then enclose to cover.
3. Heat large sauce pan on medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil. Cook
meatballs for about 2 minutes each side until a crust forms.
1. Whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil,
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar. Coat meatballs in sauce.
2. Use butter leaves as “base”, thinly slice mango & cabbage and put
on top of lettuce, top with meatballs, chopped cilantro & green
onions and drizzle with sriracha.