Asian bowl with chicken and broccoli
Why I Love This Recipe
This healthy combo will melt you away with incorporated deck of flavors; sweet, sour, salty and succulent. There are some compatible ingredients that you can opt in need. For that visit here: Asian Bowl With Chicken And Broccoli
Ingredients You'll Need
3cups Shredded napa cabbage
1cup Baby spinach
15ml Soy sauce
1tsp Dijon mustard
1small Red onion
1cup Cremini mushroom
2 Chicken breast
Salt and pepper
Utensils: Large pan and Medium bowl
1. Mise en place: Cut the onions into slices.
2. The mushrooms: Cut the mushrooms in half.
3. The vegetables: Cut and separate the broccoli into florets.
4. Cook the Chicken breast: On medium heat, in a frying pan, heat a drizzle of oil. Once heated, add the chicken, seasoning and onions. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes making sure all sides of the meat are cooked.
5. Put the vegetables to cook: With the exception of the cabbage, add all the other vegetables, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, mustard and Honey Let it cook for 10-12 minutes on medium heat. Stir to cook evenly. Do not add the cabbage unless you choose to eat it cooked.
6. Plate and serve: Serve the cooked protein and vegetables with the shredded cabbage on the side; topped with olive oil and pepper.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Recipe Everyone Wants