Authentic Thai Cashew Chicken
Why I Love This Recipe
I love Thai food and keep on trying and experimenting new recipes.
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 tb spoon canola oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium bell pepper
1 1/2 tb spoon ketchup
1 tb spoon oyster sauce
1/2 tb spoon soya sauce
1/2 chicken broth
1/2 white sugar
1 tea spoon Thai garlic chili paste
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast(cut into bite size pieces)
1/2 Zucchini, chopped
1/2 yellow squash, chopped
3 ounces broccoli, chopped
4 ounces fresh button mushroom, quater
1/4 cup unsalted cashew nuts
1. Heat oil in o wok on medium heat, add onion and yellow bell pepper and cook until tender.
2. Mix in ketchup, oyster sauce, soya sauce, chicken broth, sugar, and Thai chili paste.
3. Put the chicken, Zucchini, squash, broccoli, and mushroom in the wok.
4. Keep stirring for 10 minutes until vegetable are tender and chicken juices comes out.
5. Mix cashew nuts just before serving.