Why I Love This Recipe
I tried this stuff at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory one day and couldn't get enough of it. It has such a tantalizing combination of flavor and texture! When I got home I couldn't stop thinking about that wonderful taste and I wanted more. However, I didn't want to go back to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get it. I looked up the recipe on the internet and was so happy to find it. I have been making this recipe and spreading tasteful joy with it ever since. I hope you enjoy it as much my friends and I do.
Ingredients You'll Need
12 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
½ cup peanut butter
1½ cups Rice Krispies
1½ cups miniature marshmallows
½ cup miniature chocolate chips
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper; set aside. Place the miniature chocolate chips on a plate and place in the freezer until ready to use.
2. Combine the white chocolate and peanut butter in a mixing bowl and microwave on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until completely melted.
3. Remove from microwave and stir in Rice Krispies. Let the mixture sit and cool until it reaches room temperature, stirring occasionally, about 10 to 20 minutes.
4. Gently stir in the miniature marshmallows, then the miniature chocolate chips.
5. Turn the mixture into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
6. Remove from the pan and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.