Baingan (Eggplant) Pakoras
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe was submitted my a Mira Vista Parent Safa Suha.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Eggplant medium size
2 Cups Besan (gram four/chickpeas flour)
1/3 Cup chopped cilantro
1 Tablespoon Cumin seeds
1 Tablespoon Coriander seeds
1 Tablespoon Cumin Powder
1/2 Tablespoon salt
1 Tablespoon Red & Black Pepper
4 Cups Grapeseed Oil
1. In a bowl mix gram flour, cilantro, salt, pepper, coriander seeds, and cummins seeds.
2. Make a thick better with water.
3. Cut the Eggplant into slices.
4. Dip the Eggplant in the batter from both sides
5. Fry the Eggplant pakora in the oil from both sides
6. When it turns reddish brown, take it out from oil
7. Eggplant pakoras are ready. You can eat with ketchup or with any sauce