Baked Chicken Parmesan
Why I Love This Recipe
This is the most requested dish in my family!
Ingredients You'll Need
• 4 chicken breasts, about 8 oz each, sliced in half lengthwise to make 8
• 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs, you can also use GF crumbs
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tbsp butter, melted (or olive oil)
• 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup marinara
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
2. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
3. Lightly spray a little more oil on top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, spoon 1 tbsp sauce over each piece of chicken and top each with 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.