Baked Mini Donuts
"Dessert, Baked Mini Donut, in class recipe"Serves 12 donuts | Prep Time 15-17 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
I like this recipe because the donuts are super flaky, and they have really good flavor. They are also really good because you can coat them in several tasty glazes and toppings.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/8 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons & 2 teaspoons brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and grease donut pan with cooking spray.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, vegetable oil, and sugars until smooth.
3) Add in the egg, beating to combine.
4) Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla.
5) Stir in flour into the mixture alternately with the milk (beginning and ending with the flour) making sure everything is combined.
6) Spoon the batter into the pan, filling a 1/4-inch shy of the rim.
7) Bake donuts for ten minutes; remove and wait five minutes before turning them out of the pan.
Pairs Well With
A glass of milk or juice
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads