Baked Mini Doughnuts (lab)
"Delicious mini donuts for anyone!"Serves 12 | Prep Time 15-17 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Doughnuts are so good and these are the perfect bite size ones!
Ingredients You'll Need
2 tablespoons of butter, softened
1/8 cup of vegetable oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 Tbsp and 2 tsp brown sugar
3/4 tsp of baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 and 1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease doughnut pan with cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter, vegetable oil, and sugars until smooth.
3. Add in egg, beating to combine.
4. Stir in baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla.
5. Stir in flour into the mixture alternately with the milk (beginning and ending with flour). Make sure everything is combined.
6. Spoon batter into pan, filling a 1/4 and inch shy of the rim.
7. Bake doughnuts for 10 minutes. Remove and 5 minutes before removing the doughnuts.
Pairs Well With
Vanilla frosting would go great with these!