Baked Potato Skins
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Wash potatoes and scrub well. Prick several times with fork.
- Wrap in foil, bake for 35 min.
- Cut baked potatoes in half, and scoop out insides, leaving ½-inch thick shells.
- Brush the potato shells inside and out with melted butter.
- Wrap loosely in foil and with cut side up and place in fire
- Cook 10-15 mins.
- Fill loosely with cheese
- Wrap loosely on foil and cook until cheese melts
- Serve with sour cream, bacon bits, and chives if desired.
Tips: Adult supervision on all and its healthy.